05 October 2011

A LOST Farewell with Regina Spektor Covering "No Surprises" by Radiohead

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to write up my post about All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues for this week.  Actually, I didn't get a chance to even watch the episode yet.. So, instead of completely slacking off, I thought I'd post something else in the mean-time.

Here's a LOST Farewell video that I found on YouTube, with Regina Spektor covering "No Surprises" by Radiohead. Normally I hate LOST videos on YouTube with (usually) completely the wrong (i.e. awful) music.. Okay, anything other than Michael Giacchino just sounds wrong to me. But, being that I'm a huge Radiohead fan, and I actually like this cover by Regina Spektor.. Also, I thought the video was done well. So, here it is..

No comments: