22 September 2009

Happy Anniversary Oceanic Flight 815!



Happy Five Year Anniversary to the Crash of Oceanic Flight 815! I can't believe it's been five years since September 22, 2004. And now we're entering the Final Season of LOST. I just can't believe that it's gone by this fast. It's a little bittersweet now, as I'm looking forward to watching the Final Season, and finally knowing the ending of this show that I've invested so much time in, but, at the same time, I don't want it to end and I know that I'll be sad when it does. Before getting too sentimental over a television show, I just would like to say to the creators, writers, directors, actors, editors, musicians, and all of the crew from LOST, you do a wonderfully fantastic job putting out an intelligent, thoughtful show that has taught me so much and changed my life in as many ways as a television show can. Thank you.

No comments: