11 July 2008

Something Old, Something New

This blog's purpose is to rewatch all episodes of the television show LOST between Seasons four and five. My reason for doing this is to prove a theory and bookmark all instances of things that further my thought process. This is going to be done for fun, and not to be taken too seriously. It is also something I'm doing to fill the void of LOST until it returns in 2009. Besides rewatching the episodes and taking notes, I will also be doing a few LOST projects that I've had ideas for along the way, including some drawings and a video. This sounds a bit crazy and over-obsessed, however it is my favorite television show and it is probably the only thing that will keep me sane until it is on the air again. If no one ever reads this, it doesn't matter, because I am really just doing this to explore something that has kept me up at night. If anyone does read it, cool, I hope you enjoy it. Just remember, this is an adventure of a neurotic fan that is trying not to take himself too seriously and remember that LOST isn't real. Or is it?

2 comments:

Here, In My Head said...

I think this rocks! I'm watching from the beginning as well and it's amazing what information you realize in hindsight.

Jason de la Rosa said...

Thanks! Hopefully I'll make it through to the end before the new season starts. Either that, or I go crazy, or both.