13 July 2008

The Details

First, I will be going through the seasons in order. I will be jotting down anything I want to remember for the future. This isn't going to be an episode-by-episode synopsis. I want to make a list for each episode with quotes, pictures, questions, or anything else. I hope that this will lead to forming a concrete theory on what the hell is going on in Lost. I also want to do some art projects in the off time and make some lists of my favorite episodes, quotes, and most hated moments. Hopefully fun will ensue.
I will be using Lostpedia as a reference and for things such as quotes and pictures, etc.
SPOILER WARNING: This blog will contain spoilers for future episodes. If you have not seen LOST through Season Four, I suggest you go do that before reading anything here. Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: