19 July 2008

1.06 House of the Rising Sun

From Lostpedia
  1. "I have an irrational fear of bees. I think I'm allergic to them." Charlie steps on a beehive and is stung by bees several hundred times. From Lost Hatch
  2. Adam and Eve, laid to rest, 40 or 50 years ago, with black and white stones in pocket. From Lostpedia
  3. Walt's birthday is August 24.
  4. "I know who you are, and I know what you're looking for." Locke, to Charlie.
  5. Drive Shaft self-titled debut, second album, Oil Change. Locke owns Charlie's albums.
  6. It's been 8 days and 11 hours since Charlie played his guitar.
  7. "Is there a reason you didn't consult us when you decided to form your own civilization?" Sayid, to Jack about moving to the caves.
  8. "Getting my boy rescued is my number one priority." Michael
  9. Sun was supposed to leave Jin at 11:15 in the airport. From Lostpedia
  10. "Don't talk to me like you know me." Charlie "What I know is this island might give you what you're looking for, but you have to give the island something." Locke
  11. "Look up." Locke telling Charlie to look up at his guitar.
  12. "I don't want to be Eve." Kate
  13. Jack wants to know what Kate did again, but she tells him that he had his chance to know.
  14. "Time doesn't matter on a damn island!" Michael
  15. "Are you sure that this is where you want to be?" The Willie Nelson song at the end.
Questions:
  1. "It's just that you and the tattoos don't add up." Does this point to the more wild side that Jack has in the future, or is it just a stupid storyline? Please tell me there is more significance to the worst episode ever, Stranger In A Strangeland.
  2. Charlie says that they made him check his guitar, then why do we see him with it on the plane?
  3. Who are Adam and Eve?
Favorites:
  1. "Oh, you guys have an inside joke. How perfectly wonderful for you both." Charlie
  2. "I would've thought they were C's actually." Charlie, and Jack laughs!
  3. "You're not going to ask me to pray are you?" Charlie
Notes:
  1. Sun speaks English for the first time when she explains the situation with Jin and the watch to Michael. He's the only one who knows at this point.
  2. "If I was checking you out, you'd know it." Yeah, right, Jack, you're not exactly smooth, brotha.

No comments: