26 July 2008

1.08 Confidence Man

  1. "Hell of a book. It's about bunnies." Sawyer, to Kate, about Watership Down. From Lost Hatch
  2. The woman that Sawyer cons is named Jess. Her husband's name is David.
  3. "He says we have a connection." Kate, to Jack, about Sawyer. From Lostpedia
  4. "We're not savages. Not yet." Jack
  5. Sawyer's letter says America's Bicentennial, Knoxville, Tennessee on the envelope. From Lostpedia
  6. "You were just a kid.. 8 maybe 9 years old." Kate
  7. "How's that for a tragedy? I became the man I was hunting. I became Sawyer." Sawyer From Lostpedia
  8. "Someone has to walk the shore and map the island. I can't think of anyone better to do it than the only one I trust." Sayid
  9. They've been on the island two weeks.
  10. "I hope we meet again." Sayid, to Kate.
  11. I Shall Not Walk Alone, montage.
Questions:
  1. Sawyer tells Jessica that he has $140,000, but then later he says he has $160,000 of his boss's money. Was he stealing money or is this a blooper?
  2. Why did Sawyer leave the money behind when he backed out on the con?
  3. Why does Sawyer want to be hated so much? Why would he want to be tortured for just a kiss from Kate?
Favorites:
  1. "You going through my stuff, boy?" Sawyer, to Boone.
  2. "I'm gonna kill him." Jack "That won't help." Kate "Maybe not. But it'll feel good." Jack
  3. "Don't you miss anything besides food?" Claire
  4. "Whoa. That was like a Jedi moment." Hurley
  5. "I'm a big guy. It's gonna be a while before you're gonna want to give me a piggy back ride." Hurley, to Charlie when he asks him for peanut butter.
  6. "Good morning." Sayid
  7. "Is that all you got? Splinters? No wonder we whooped your ass in the Gulf War. Don't stop now, my sinuses are finally clearing up." Sawyer
  8. "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious." Sawyer, to Kate about the kiss.
  9. The pretend jar of peanut butter scene. From Lostpedia
Notes:
  1. Boone is an idiot.
  2. Shannon needs her inhaler and everyone thinks Sawyer has them, which leads to Sayid torturing him and Kate and Sawyer kissing for whatever reason.
  3. Kate figures out that the letter Sawyer reads wasn't written to him, but by him.
  4. Sayid leaves in shame after torturing Sawyer.
  5. Locke allows Sayid to believe that it was Sawyer who sabotaged his signal triangulation.
  6. Sayid leaving is the beginning of the exploration of the island.

No comments: