01 December 2008

2.16 The Whole Truth

  1. Sun and Jin have been trying to have a baby for a year. Jin thinks that Sun's father will back away if she is pregnant. Sun wants to see a fertility doctor.
  2. Jin doesn't want Sun to be alone, working on her garden because that's where she was attacked, he rips up her garden.
  3. Ana Lucia running, Locke tells her about Henry Gale, that he's been down there for 3 days.
  4. "You were running like the devil's chasin' ya." Locke "Maybe he is." Ana
  5. Rose and Bernard are arguing, they find Sun lightheaded.
  6. Sun in hotel room, Seoul Gateway Hotel, learning English for Jae Lee, tells her that she should tell Jin about everything.
  7. Locke shaves while Jack is in the shower, tells him they should bring in new blood, meaning Ana Lucia, Jack agrees and says he'll ask her, but Locke already did. From Lostpedia
  8. Ana tells Henry she was in the tail section, crashed on the other side of the island, walked across the island, about Nathan, that she was wrong about him.
  9. "But good news for you, Henry, I don't make the same mistake twice." Ana Lucia
  10. Sun asks Sawyer for a pregnancy test while he is reading the book Are You There, God? It's me, Margaret, by Judy Blume. Sawyer gives it to her.
  11. Henry tells Ana his story, that he's told everyone already. She asks him why he doesn't have a beard, she wants him to draw a map to his balloon so she can find out if he's lying.
  12. "You people have been looking for someone to punish for everything that's happened to you, someone to blame, and now you've got him. It doesn't matter what I do, I'm dead already." Henry Gale
  13. Sun takes the pregnancy test with Kate, it's from Widmore Labs, she asks Kate if she ever took one, Kate says yes, and Sun is pregnant. From Lost Hatch
  14. Sun and Jin go to a fertility Doctor, Dr. Kim, he says that Sun can't have children.
  15. Ana Lucia tells Jack that Henry told her the same story he's told everyone, that she wants more time, but she'll talk to him tomorrow, she wants him to think.
  16. Sayid and Charlie are building a dining table, Ana asks to talk to Sayid, but Sayid says anything she has to say can be said in front of Charlie. She shows him the map to the balloon, says she didn't tell anyone, that she wants to go find it. From Lostpedia From Lost Hatch
  17. Sayid, Charlie and Ana Lucia follow Henry Gale's map toward his balloon. They find points on the map that he made, a cliff he drew. From Lostpedia
  18. Sun is pregnant, but talks to Jack to be sure, she asks him not to tell anyone, but Jack says to tell Jin the whole truth, everything.
  19. Sun tells Jae about the doctor saying she can't have children, that she was glad, that she's going to America, she's leaving Jin. Jae says he went to America for love and it didn't work.
  20. "People don't like me. I tried to get them to most of my life. I guess I just gave up a while back. I mean, I am what I am. But you, you've got a good reason to hate me. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did." Ana Lucia
  21. Sayid, Charlie and Ana Lucia camp for the night, Ana apologizes to Sayid about Shannon, but Sayid says it wasn't her fault, that it was the others who made it happen. In the morning, it rains, they find a field, look for the balloon. From Lostpedia
  22. Sawyer gives away the pregnancy secret to Jin and Bernard.
  23. Jin fixes Sun's garden, tells her he's sorry, that he needs her, she tells him she's pregnant.
  24. Fertility Dr. Kim finds Sun, says Jin is the one who can't have children, that he couldn't say so because of her father.
  25. Sun tells Jin about Dr. Kim, swears she's never been with anyone else, Jin says it's a miracle, they agree to name the baby after Jin's father and Sun's mother.
  26. "Men reject their prophets and slay them, but they love their martyrs and honor those whom they have slain. So what's the difference between a martyr and a prophet?" Henry reads his book to Jack.
  27. Jack lets Henry out of the armory, gives him some cereal, Henry tells them about the map, neither Jack nor Locke knew.
  28. "Wow, you guys have some real trust issues, don't you? Guess it makes sense she didn't tell you. I mean, with the two of you fighting all the time. Of course, if I was one of them, these people that you seem to think are your enemies--what would I do? Well, there'd be no balloon, so I'd draw a map to a real secluded place like a cave or some underbrush, good place for a trap, an ambush, and when your friends got there a bunch of my people would be waiting for them. Then they'd use them to trade for me. I guess it's a good thing I'm not one of them, huh? You guys got any milk?" Benry From Lostpedia
Questions:
  1. Did the island cure Jin?
  2. Why would Sun go so far out of her way to lie to Jin about cheating on him?
  3. When did Sun and Jae Lee begin their affair?
  4. Why would Ana give Henry more time to think of lies to tell?
  5. Why would Benry tell Jack and Locke that he'd lead them into an ambush?
Favorites:
  1. "Don't pay him any mind, honey. He's just mad at the world because he forgot my birthday." Rose "I didn't forget. I don't even know what day of the week it is, Rose." Bernard
  2. "Morning, Jack." Locke
  3. Hurley is eating an Apollo candy bar and Sun is trying to secretly take a pregnancy test.
  4. "Jack and Locke are a little too busy worrying about Locke and Jack." Ana
  5. "Pointing out a geographical touchstone does not mean he's leading us to a balloon." Sayid "Maybe not, but at least we're on the right island." Ana
  6. "Humor's not his strong suit. And I'm saying this to you." Charlie
  7. "You looking at my bum?" Charlie asks Ana Lucia.
  8. Charlie acting like he's going to give the gun to Ana, but then giving it to Sayid.
  9. "Morning! Who wants breakfast? I have papayas and papayas." Charlie
  10. "Yo, Dadio. Way to go, Papa-san. You didn't waste much time. I'd give you a cigar, Bernie, but I'm fresh out." Sawyer
Notes:
  1. Ana Lucia apologizing to Sayid was my indication that she was going to die.
  2. Locke checking out Jack's package in the bathroom: priceless.
  3. Benjamin Linus, you are a brilliantly manipulative little bastard.

No comments: