21 August 2008

1.20 Do No Harm

  1. Jack is trying to save Boone. His lung collapsed. Jack says he'll fix him.
  2. Marc Silverman is Jack's best man. He's nervous about his wedding speech, but says he'll be okay after about 8 beers.
  3. Sarah flipped over the divider, was hit head-on by SUV and Jack saved her.
  4. "I will dance at our wedding." Sarah
  5. Kate finds Claire going into labor in the jungle.
  6. Boone's blood type is A negative. Jack is O positive.
  7. Kate has to deliver the baby because Jack is giving Boone a blood transfusion.
  8. "John said not to tell." Boone tells Jack about the plane, the hatch.
  9. "We're here for God knows how long, and so is Boone." Shannon tells Sayid about her relationship with Boone.
  10. Jack questions his father on whether he can be the father and the husband he wants to be, if he's marrying Sarah for the wrong reasons.
  11. Jack wants Michael to help him amputate Boone's leg with the cargo door from the plane.
  12. Claire is afraid to have the baby but Kate reasons with her.
  13. "This baby is all of ours." Kate
  14. "Don't tell me what I can't do." Jack tells Sun, who doubts he can save Boone.
  15. "Because I'm not good at letting go, or maybe I'm afraid of what will happen if I fail. I didn't fix you. You fixed me." Jack steals his wedding vows from his dad.
  16. "I know you made a promise, but I'm letting you off the hook. Let me go, Jack." Boone
  17. Claire has the baby and Boone dies simultaneously. From Lostpedia
  18. Jack tells Shannon about Boone dying.
  19. "Boone didn't die. He was murdered." Jack
Questions:
  1. Where did Jack's dad fly in from? Where is the wedding?
  2. Does Jack love Sarah because he can't let go?
  3. Does Sarah love Jack because he fixed her?
  4. What was Boone going to say to Shannon?
Favorites:
  1. Claire asking about the raft. "She likes me." Sawyer
  2. Sayid leading Shannon to the secret beach.
  3. "I don't know my bloody blood type!" Charlie
  4. "Hopes, not expectations." Sayid
  5. Jin and Charlie while Claire is giving birth.
Notes:
  1. Jack tells Boone he'll fix him, as he promised Sarah he'd fix her.
  2. Not much happens in this episode, but things that do happen are pivotal and have a huge impact on the series as a whole.
  3. Maybe I'm mistaken, but if Boone was murdered, he still died, Jack.
  4. When did Kate and Sun become Jack's nurses?
  5. Marc Silverman is the same guy as Jack's childhood friend that he tried to save in from getting jumped in White Rabbit.
  6. Jack setting Boone's leg makes me cringe every time.
  7. Boone tells Jack that he's letting him off the hook, just as Rose did in White Rabbit.
  8. Boone dying and the baby being born has black and white, yin and yang symbolism.
  9. The slow motion, music playing scene where Jack tells Shannon about Boone is incredibly moving.
  10. Boone is the first main character death.

No comments: