13 November 2008

2.08 Collision

  1. Ana Lucia is a police officer and has been out of work for 4 months.
  2. Therapy, Danny left, firing range, she gets her badge back.
  3. Sayid tries to attack Ana Lucia and fights Eko, who knocks him out.
  4. Ana shot Shannon. She wants to tie Sayid up to keep him from attacking her. From Lostpedia
  5. Ana was in an officer involved shooting. Her mother is her captain.
  6. She wants to put her behind a desk, but Ana argues to go back on the street.
  7. Eko decides to bring Sawyer back to camp so he can find Jack and he can save his life. From Lostpedia
  8. Michael tells Sayid about Ana and the other tailies, about Walt being taken.
  9. Jack takes Sawyer back to the Swan to fix him up.
  10. "She has no plan. She only has her guilt, and a gun." Sayid
  11. Ana Lucia sends Michael to get her a few boxes of ammo, a pack, a blanket, medicine, jeans and socks, and she says she'll let Sayid go.
  12. They picked up Jason McCormack on an assault on an elderly woman in Echo Park, they have a partial fingerprint from the crime scene where he shot Ana 4 times. They caught him, he confesses, they need her to identify him, but she says it's not him.
  13. Eko tells Locke what happened, that there was an accident and Shannon died.
  14. Ana Lucia lets everyone but Sayid go.
  15. Michael runs up on Sun at her garden, tells her Jin is fine.
  16. Jack realizes it was Ana Lucia who shot Shannon, he agrees to go with Eko without guns.
  17. Ana Lucia asks Sayid where he's from, if he has children. He asks her if she has children, if she's going to kill him.
  18. "Almost 40 days ago on this very island I tied a man to a tree and tortured him. I tortured him as I've tortured many men--men whose voices I still hear in the night. Should you kill me? Maybe you should. Maybe you were meant to." Sayid
  19. "I'm a cop. I was a cop. One night my partner and I responded to a burglary call. We were the first ones there. I covered the front and he went around the back. I was there a minute and then this kid comes right through the front door. I tell him to put his hands up, and he's says I'm making a mistake, that he's a student and he wants to show me his I.D. I believed him. I just, I let him reach. All I remember was a pop. By the time I hit the ground I thought I was dead. I feel dead." Ana Lucia
  20. "Hey, Jason. I was pregnant." Ana Lucia shot him 6 times.

    From Lostpedia
  21. Ana Lucia tells Sayid what happened to her, but says they never found Jason.
  22. Ana lets Sayid go. Tells him to kill her, that she deserves it.
  23. "What good would it be to kill you if we're both already dead?" Sayid
  24. Everyone reunites back at the beach. Rose and Bernard meet again.From Lostpedia
  25. Sayid carries Shannon's body away.
  26. Ana Lucia and Jack meet again. They are wearing black and white. From Lostpedia
Questions:
  1. Who is Danny? What happened between him and Ana Lucia?
  2. How did Ana Lucia get away with murder?
Favorites:

  1. "I heard about you and Danny. Want me to go kick his ass for you?" Big Mike
  2. "I'm bringing hm water. You want to shoot me? Shoot me." Michael
  3. "You know the lady's tee at my golf club back home is about 10 feet closer." Jack
  4. "Wow. You really put it in there." Kate
  5. "Hello." Locke "Hello." Eko
Notes:
  1. This episode was originally titled "Old Habits" and was supposed to be Charlie-centric.
  2. Locke answered the crossword puzzle clue 42 down "Friend of Enkidu" with Gilgamesh.
  3. I love the reunion scene at the end. Michael and Vincent, Rose and Bernard, Sun and Jin.
  4. Collisions in this episode: Ana Lucia and Sayid, Ana Lucia and Jason McCormack, Ana Lucia and Jack, Eko and Locke, Eko and Jack, Michael and Sun, Rose and Bernard, Sun and Jin, Michael and Vincent.
  5. I don't care what anyone says. I like Ana Lucia. "Hey, Jason. I was pregnant." still gives me chills when I watch that scene.

No comments: