08 January 2010

Essential Episodes of LOST (Season 1-5)

Need to catch up on LOST in a hurry before Season 6 begins? Here are some of LOST's essential episodes, the ones that are imperative to watch in time for the final season... (You can fill in the blanks with clip shows or by reading the rest of my posts here.) Hurry up and get started, Season 6 begins Tuesday, February 2!

Season 1

Pilot, Parts 1 & 2

Guys, where are we?



Walkabout

Don't tell me what I can't do! This is my destiny. I was supposed to do this!



White Rabbit

I've looked into the eye of this island, and what I saw was beautiful.

Solitary

Has it really been that long?

Numbers

The numbers are bad!



Deus Ex Machina

I've done everything you've told me to do, so why did you do this to me!



Exodus, Parts 1 & 2

How did you folks get so far out here?

Season 2

Man of Science, Man of Faith

Are you him?



Orientation

Just saving the world.



The Other 48 Days

I don't remember seeing you on the plane.

Lockdown

When I need the guns, I'll get the guns.



Two for the Road

I was coming for you, John.

?

We do it because we believe we are meant to.

Live Together, Die Alone

With enough money and determination, you can find anyone.



Season 3

A Tale of Two Cities

So, I guess I'm out of the book club.

Flashes Before Your Eyes

I know you. We were on an island!



Enter 77

Not every nook and cranny, John!

The Man From Tallahassee

You know something about boxes. Don't you, John?

The Man Behind the Curtain

You do remember birthdays. Don't you, Richard?



Through the Looking Glass

We have to go back.



Season 4

The Beginning of the End

I'd watch out if I were you. There's a guy over there, staring at you.



Confirmed Dead

The light is strange out here, isn't it? It's kinda like, it doesn't scatter quite right.

The Economist

Forgive me, but the day I start trusting him is the day I would have sold my soul.



The Constant

Did you just experience something, Desmond?



The Shape of Things to Come

I can't believe you're just giving him Australia. Australia is the key to the whole game.

Cabin Fever

Destiny is a fickle bitch.

There's No Place Like Home, Parts 1, 2 & 3

You don't get to die alone!

Season 5

Jughead

The more appropriate question would be, when the hell have I been?

This Place is Death

He's Korean. I'm from Encino.

The Life & Death of Jeremy Bentham

I think this is the best mango I've ever eaten.

Whatever Happened, Happened

Welcome back to the land of the living.



Dead is Dead

I was just hoping for an apology.



The Variable

I can make time.

The Incident, Parts 1 & 2

Do you have any idea how badly I want to kill you?



There you go. Forty-two hours of LOST to catch up on before Season 6 begins. You can do it in two days if you don't sleep! The screencaps were purely for my own comedic value. They give almost nothing away.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: